The Chattanooga Lookouts vs The Jackson Generals Baseball Game
The Southeast Tennessee/Northwest Georgia Chapter of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans invites you to attend their annual Thrivent Sponsored Day at the Chattanooga Lookouts Baseball Game.
- Saturday, June 25th, game time 7:15 pm.
- Located at the AT&T Field, 201 Power Alley, Chattanooga.
- A picnic dinner precedes the game starting at 5:30 pm.
- Tickets are available from your Congregational Advocate, Adults for $18, Children 3-12: $10, 2 years and under, in lap: free. Ticket orders and money due by June 5th. Tickets distributed June 12th -19th. For more information, contact Elaine Burns, phone (423) 236-4660 or email email@example.com.
- Anyone is welcome to join a joint choir to sing the National Anthem. Judy will be rehearsing with our choir directly after the service for a few minutes each Sunday. There will be a one-time rehearsal at Good Shepherd on Wednesday, June 22nd at 7:00 PM. Contact Sandy Morris at email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- This is NOT a fundraiser, so don’t buy a ticket unless you actually plan on attending the game. Thrivent has to pay the total cost of $22 per ticket whether you attend or not. Our Chapter funding for social events has been cut in half from the funds we received last year, so we had to increase the member cost this year.